We’re adding more detail about how and why we use the information we collect about you, how we share it, who we share it with, and your rights with that data.
Why are you making these updates?
There are some new European privacy rules that will apply across Europe on May 25. We’re using this opportunity to make sure we’re really clear on how we use your information—regardless of where you live.
Does this affect the way I use Socailparasite.page?
Not at all—your socailParasite experience will stay the same.
What if I’m not okay with the changes?
If you’re not okay with the changes, you can close your account. But before you do that, please get in touch with us so we can answer any questions you have.
Remember, if you keeping using SocailParasite after May 1, 2018, you’re letting us know that you’re okay with these updates.
How You Can Contact Us
We can be reached via e-mail by sending mail directly to [email protected]
We have a simple web statistics (google analytic) program running that tracks how many times each page is visited. When you visit a page, information is logged that contains your domain name (aol.com, for example), date, time, and pages visited. There is no personally identifiable information. The information we collect is:
- Used to improve the content on our site
- Never shared with other organizations for commercial purposes
We log your email address in these situations:
Newsletter – We keep track of email addresses when people sign up for our newsletter. The email address you enter for the newsletter will never be sold or transferred to any other organization. You have the ability to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. The form for subscribing and unsubscribing to the newsletter are available and are included in every email that is sent out.
Email Page to a Friend – We log each time someone uses this feature to track how many times it is used, by whom, and from what page. We do this to make sure that someone doesn’t abuse the feature by sending multiple emails from the site to the same person. The information is discarded monthly and will never be sold or transferred to any other organization.
If for any reason you receive an email from us and you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending e-mail to [email protected]
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Cookies are a method of tracking information you enter on a web site using a file on your computer. We do use a cookie to log whether you’ve visited the site before. No personal information is written to the cookie at all. It is primarily used to save you time by automatically populating forms in our discussion forum, and other locations on the site.
Third Party Cookies
In the course of serving advertisements to this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser.
This site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact [email protected]
Like many other Web sites, http://socialparasite.page makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to http://socialparasite.page and other sites on the Internet.
http://socialparasite.page has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Please read this agreement carefully before using the site. You are registered or not, you must comply with the agreement, coming on this site, using any services and applications offered on the website, its content. If you do not agree with the terms and regulations, you can not use the site or use any of the services and applications offered on the website, as well as its content.
- Terms and definitions
- Visitor – a person receiving access to the information contained in the domain zone http://socialparasite.page
- User – site visitors get an account on the website in due course.
- Website – a set of integrated hardware and software and hardware, as well as information for publication on the Internet and displayed in a particular text, graphics or audio forms, located in the domain zone http://socialparasite.page
- Website (HTML-page) – page Site, integrated set of software and hardware method of informational materials, including text, graphics, data intended for publication on the Internet as part of the Site.
- Account – Authentication and Personal User data stored on the site server.
- Content – music, literary works, computer programs, mobile phones, audiovisual works, phonograms, images, text, trademarks, logos, hypertext links, fragments, information, widgets, gadgets, and other objects of voluntarily donated by a user on the Site and personal pages.
- Personal page – Internet page created using the software features of the site as a result of the user account with the personal data of the user.
- Personal data – reliable, complete and current information that allows the User to make the authorization procedure, voluntarily and gratuitously by a user on a personal page. This information is provided to the user during the registration process on the Site may contain a user name, user login name, email address and other information that the user deems it necessary to inform yourself. Storage of personal data carried out solely for the purpose of providing an opportunity to authorize users.
- Registration – actions visitor to create an account at the prescribed procedure. During registration, the user fills out a questionnaire and User authentication data points. Based on a questionnaire Administration provides user access site features.
- Authorization – the process of analyzing the software part of the Site by the User input authentication data, the results of which determined whether the user has access rights to the site features and user pages.
- Authentication data – unique identifier (username, e-mail) and password used to access the user’s profile page.
- Unauthorized Access – Personal page not registered or not authorized person, or gaining access to personal pages person wrongfully taken possession of data sufficient for the passage of the authorization procedure.
- Administration – authorized persons of the Company, establishing procedures for use of the Site that control the operation of the Site and controlling the user executes this Agreement.
- The company – a non-profit organization engaged in the operation of the Site.
- Terms – Terms and Conditions are not contained in this Agreement are an integral part of this Agreement.
- Scope of agreement
- Real User Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between the user and establishing rules for the use of the Site.
- Registration on the site user confirms his full agreement with the terms of this Agreement and the Rules.
- If you disagree with any terms of the Agreement and Rules User agrees to immediately cease use of the Site.
- Site Administration reserves the right at any time to change the terms of this Agreement and the Rules. The User undertakes to promptly and regularly meets with the current changes in the conditions.
- Registration on the Site User acknowledges that it has the necessary legal capacity and authority to enter into this Agreement, able to fulfill the conditions of the Agreement and be responsible for the violation of the Agreement, including the legal relationships arising from the use of the Site.
- The user is personally responsible for posting content and all consequences associated with its publication.
- By posting Content, User warrants that has all the powers and authority necessary to grant the rights to the content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- By posting Content, User grants the right to any other site users to access content.
- User is responsible for keeping your password to access the site in secret. If the password for the User account has been lost or User became known to others, in addition to the User, the User shall promptly change your password for access to the services of the Site.
- User agrees that all actions performed on his behalf (using a user account), regarded as the action of the user and can entail the responsibility of the user.
- The administration has the right at any time to remove any data and records for any reason or no reason at all. The administration reserves the right, but not the obligation to monitor the activities on the site.
- The rights and obligations of the User
- User agrees not to post Content provocative, rude, abusive and aggressive nature, contrary to moral and ethical standards that violates existing international law, violates the rights, including intellectual, third parties.
- The user may place on the Site Content in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the Rules.
- At registration the User must specify valid personal data.
- The entire content published on the site in a post or comment, subject to copyright. All borrowed materials must be an indication of the author’s name if it appears on the website source, and if you can not establish it – icon copyright (c). Hyperlinks to material posted on the Internet before, welcome, and if the author declares the need for them – certainly required. User agrees not to attribute authorship of foreign texts or images. The user guarantees the legality posting content.
- The user is responsible and all expenses (including damages, damages, penalties, legal and other costs and expenses) in the event the third party of any claims, including but not limited to claims relating to the protection of intellectual property rights of third parties, and for what- or liabilities incurred by the Site in connection with the claims of third parties relating to or arising out of User’s breach of this Agreement. User shall take all necessary and possible measures to preclude the Company owning a defendant.
- User agrees to immediately cease use of the Site and not to visit the web page, posted in the domain of the Site, in the event of disagreement with what-whatever the terms of this Agreement and / or Rules.
- Rights and responsibilities of the Site Administration
- Site administration does not deal with and resolve disputes and conflicts arising between users of the Site, but reserves the right to block users’ pages in case of other Members motivated complaints on incorrect behavior of this membership.
- Administration is not responsible for the disclosure of your Personal User data and personal information.
- Site Administration may, but is not obligated to moderation Content posted on the site.
- Site Administration the right to remove any Content, including text, photos, user comments, without notice and without explanation.
- Site Administration does not control the observance of copyrights and intellectual property shall not be liable for infringement of their users.
- Site Administration makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content posted on this site.
- Site Administration uses the information about the user’s actions in order to improve the Site.
- Site Administration reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Site by any person with reasonable grounds to believe that the personal data are not complete or is not true.
- In case of violation of the Terms of this Agreement or the Rules Site Administration the right to delete user account.
- Site Administration reserves the right to impose any restrictions on the use of the Site as a whole and for individual users without explanation.
- Site Administration or the company owner reserves the right to cancel, suspend the operation, change the Site or part thereof without prior notice.
- Site Administration has the right to suspend the User’s access to the Site for the necessary scheduled maintenance and repair work on technical resources.
- The company owner is not liable to the user and the user does not reimburse the losses have arisen or may arise from the User in connection with delays, outages and the inability to make full use of the Site.
- Administration shall ensure the storage of personal data. Storage is done indefinitely as long as the user does not initiate the removal of their credentials from the Site, or by the administration in the case of non-User authentication data of your account for more than 12 consecutive calendar months, with prior notice to the User by e-mail (to the address specified in the registration).
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights
- Creating and posting content on the Site, Site User warrants that owns all rights relating to these data, agrees that the data that serves a public server to which any person may have access from anywhere in the world, and has no right to protest against the use of the Site Content posted by users in any context.
- Site services and applications can redirect customers and visitors to other sites and resources. Due to the fact that the Site has no control over other sites and resources Site User agrees that the site is not responsible for access to such sites or resources and information found on such sites and resources that advertise services, products and other materials.
- Site users are not allowed to post on the Site any Content that violates or may violate copyrights or other property and non-property rights of third parties.
- Site User has no right to place on the Site any My Content if not knowingly, while its placement will cause damage, moral damage, damage to business reputation, and if it infringes the rights of occupancy.
- Limitation of liability
- Administration does not control and is not obliged to take any action relating to the control of the means by which users of the site visit the site or by which services and applications use the Site for the fact the effect on customers and visitors may have posted on the Site Content how users or visitors can interpret the information provided on the site, do not exercise control over the actions taken by customers and visitors after reading the information posted on the Site. The Site may contain, or direct customers and visitors links to other sites containing information that may seem intimidating to others or incorrect. company owner is not responsible for the content of such sites, access to which is received through the Site services and applications, for compliance exclusive rights of others, law posted on sites such materials.
- Agreement shall enter into force upon user registration on the Site and is valid for the duration of use of the Site.The parties agreed that, in accordance with Civil Code st.425 the terms of this Agreement shall apply to relations arising prior to the conclusion of this agreement.
- Site Administration and the company owner is not responsible for content posted on the Website. As well, the company owner is not liable:
- For inaccuracy and completeness of the Content;
- For damage, harm or loss of any kind incurred as a result of use of the Site or violation of its work;
- For the disclosure of personal data occurred due to violation of the Site.
- Site Administration reserves the right to make any changes to this Agreement by posting all changes and additions to the Website.
- User voluntarily adds content to the site, while the user retains intellectual and any other rights which belong to him in respect of the Content.
- By posting Content, User acknowledges that this company donates owner nonexclusive right to display, reproduce, modify, store, publicly display, adapt, publish, distribute, archive, translate, and otherwise use any Content or any part thereof without limitation as to time and territory action without payment of remuneration to the User.
- The user acknowledges the company-own all rights to the server as a single object, including all its constituents.
- By accepting this Agreement, the User agrees that:
- When placing the User Content does not become a co-author of the Site and expressly disclaims any such claims authorship in the future;
- In case of transfer of owning any rights to the User Content in accordance loses the right to review the work, as defined by Art. 1269 Civil Code.
- When posting content, customized users for posting the exclusive right to such Content remains with the User, provided that the customer and the company’s owner was not specifically stated.
- Access to the Site, including the content is provided solely for your own personal use and reference. Without the prior consent of the owner of the relevant rights may not use, reproduce, distribute in any way, copy, publicly perform, broadcast to the public, translate, alter, or use any other means for any purpose other Site content.Persons who violate the economic and moral rights and legitimate interests of copyright holders may be take measures civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with applicable law
- Site Administration and the company owner does not accept any responsibility for the integrity and security of the Content posted on the Website.
- The terms of this Agreement relating to the transfer of rights to the User Content shall remain valid after any termination of this Agreement.
- If the administration of the Site or the company owner at any time does not require the user to perform any of the terms of this Agreement, it does not negate the rights of the Site Administration or company owner to demand such compliance later, as well as to take measures aimed at execution of the Terms of this Agreement.
- Upon termination, the company owner continues to own all rights to the content transmitted, without any payment obligations for the user to use it.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit the rights of the Site Administration, company owners or users enter into similar agreements with any other person.
- Repeal of the conditions or provisions of this Agreement shall not constitute grounds for invalidation of any other terms or provisions of the Agreement.
- User agrees that the Content may be accompanied by advertising without any further notice and without any user whatsoever compensation. The user undertakes not to interfere with display advertising. User acknowledges that the Administration and the company owner will not be liable for the content of such advertising and also for the possible consequences for the user resulting from advertising.
- User agrees to receive information, news and promotional mailing Administration, including your e-mail address provided during registration.
If you disagree with any item of the Agreement, you may not use the Site and the possibility to visit the pages located in the area of domain names http://socialparasite.page . Therefore, in case of disagreement with this Agreement and the Rules, please immediately leave our site.
Administration http://socialparasite.page not control and can not be responsible for site users to share information http://socialparasite.page . We have no control over the actions of users who can repost texts and images, are the subject of your exclusive rights, as well as references to objects of your exclusive rights. Any information placed on the site registered by the user, without any control from any side, which corresponds to the generally accepted international practice of placing information on the Internet. Administration of this site http://socialparasite.page has no technical and other capabilities to control user actions.
Administration of this site negatively related to copyright infringement on the information resource http://socialparasite.page .
Therefore, if you are the legal owner of the exclusive rights, including:
– Exclusive right to reproduce,
– The exclusive right to publicly display,
– The exclusive right of communication to the public,
and your rights are violated in some way to the use http://socialparasite.page , we ask to immediately inform us of this letter (in electronic form), in accordance with our recommendations below.
Upon receipt of your message correctly and maximize the data filled in, we will send to the sender confirmation of receipt of the letter. Complaint will be considered within a period not exceeding five (5) working days.
Our email: [email protected]
In the event that you of any violations, please provide the following information:
1. Information about the object of copyright in respect of whom the offense occurred:
1.1. Product name or the product – English (if English version).
1.2. Official page of the product or the product or the source of the text on the Internet (if available).
1.3. For a legal entity / copyright holder of electronic publications / computer programs / databases – copy of state registration.
For a legal entity / owner, audio and video – distribution certificate (copy).
For a legal entity / rightholder photos and graphics – a document confirming the right of ownership or copyright in the image.
2. Data about the manufacturer:
2.1. Full name of the legal entity. Passport data or individual.
2.2. Postal address (if different legal and postal address – required the legal address).
2.3. Rightholder site on the Internet (if available).
2.4. Business License (if licensed activities in accordance with the law).
2.5. Contact owner (name, position, phone, email).
3. Details of the person making the complaint.
3.5. A copy of the power of attorney to act on the person owner (not required if the person making the complaint – the head of the company owner).
4. Claims data.
4.1. Address pages that contain data that violates law. Reference should be like http://socialparasite.paage/?p=XXXXX
4.2. Full description of the nature of rights violations (why that this information is prohibited by the owner).
5. Subscription on the legality of actions (to be filled out by hand and sent the scanned). Required for each complaint.
Thank you for using SocailParasite!
- Our mission is to help you discover and do what you love. To do that, we show you personalized content and ads we think you’ll be interested in based on information we collect from you and third parties. We only use that information where we have a proper legal basis for doing so.We wrote this policy to help you understand what information we collect, how we use it and what choices you have about it. Because we’re an internet company, some of the concepts below are a little technical, but we’ve tried our best to explain things in a simple and clear way. We welcome your questions and comments on this policy.
We collect information in a few different ways:
- 1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain itWhen you sign up for or use http://socialparasite.page/, you give us certain information voluntarily. This includes your name, email address, phone number, profile photo, Pins, comments, and any other information you give us. You can also choose to share with us location data or photos. If you buy something on h http://socialparasite.page/ , we collect payment information, contact information (address and phone number) and details of what you bought. If you buy something for someone else http://socialparasite.page/ we collect their delivery details and contact information.If you link your Facebook or Google account or accounts from other third party services to http://socialparasite.page/ , we also get information from those accounts (such as your friends or contacts). The information we get from those services depends on your settings and their privacy policies, so please check what those are.Advertisement
- 2. We also get technical information when you use http://socialparasite.page/ Whenever you use any website, mobile application or other internet service, certain information gets created and logged automatically. The same is true when you use http://socialparasite.page/ . Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log data. When you use http://socialparasite.page/ , our servers record information (“log data”), including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website, or that your mobile app automatically sends when you’re using it. This log data includes your Internet Protocol address, the address of and activity on websites you visit that incorporate http://socialparasite.page/ features (like the “Save” button—more details below), searches, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you us http://socialparasite.page/ cookie data and device data. If you’d like, you can get more details on the types of information we collect in our logs.
- Device information. In addition to log data, we collect information about the device you’re using http://socialparasite.page/ on, including type of device, operating system, settings, unique device identifiers and crash data that helps us understand when something breaks. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- 3. Our partners and advertisers share information with usWe also get information about you and your activity outside http://socialparasite.page/ from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with, or other publicly available sources. For example:
- Some websites or apps use http://socialparasite.page/ features such as our “Save” button, or you may install our “Save” button for your browser. If so, we collect log data from those sites or apps. Learn more about these features.
- Online advertisers or third parties share information with us to measure or improve the performance of ads on http://socialparasite.page/ , or to figure out what kinds of ads to show you. This includes information about your visits to an advertiser’s site or purchases you made from them, or information about your interests from a third party service, which we might use to help show you ads. Learn more about the types of information advertisers or other third parties share with us.
What we do with the info we collect:
- We use the information we collect to provide the Service to you. We commit to showing you content that’s relevant, interesting and personal to you. In order to do that, it’s necessary for us to use your information to:
- Identify you when you use http://socialparasite.page/ , and process your transactions.
- Recommend Pins, boards, topics or categories you might like based on your activity on http://socialparasite.page/ . For example, if we see you’re into cooking, we may suggest food-related Pins, boards or people that we think you might like or show you food-related ads.
- Respond to your questions or comments.In addition and for similar reasons, we have a legitimate interest in using your information in these ways. It is also fundamental to the nature of the Service we provide. In short, it’s necessary for us to do these things in order to make the Service relevant, interesting and personal to you like we promised, and it’s in both of our interests for us to do that.We also have a legitimate interest to improve http://socialparasite.page/ , maintain our relationship with you, and protect users. We both benefit when we use your information to:
- Suggest other people who have similar interests. For example, if you follow interior design boards, we may suggest interior designers that you might like.
- Help your friends and contacts find you on http://socialparasite.page/ , if you agree to this in your settings. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we can help your Facebook friends find you on http://socialparasite.page/ when they first sign up for http://socialparasite.page/ . Or, people can search for your account on http://socialparasite.page/ using your email.
- Conduct analytics on who is using http://socialparasite.page/ and what they are doing. For example, by logging how often people use two different versions of a feature on http://socialparasite.page/ , we can understand which version is better.
- Improve http://socialparasite.page/ and offer new features.
- Send you updates (such as when certain activity, like saves or comments, happens on http://socialparasite.page/ ) and news by email or push notification, depending on your settings. For example, we send weekly updates that include Pins you may like. You can decide to stop getting these notifications by updating your settings .
- Work with law enforcement and keep http://socialparasite.page/ safe. We may get requests for account information from law enforcement authorities like the police or courts. To find out more about how we respond to law enforcement requests, please see our Law Enforcement Guidelines.We have a legitimate interest in delivering ads that are relevant, interesting and personal to you in order to generate revenue (providing this Service is expensive!) To further these interests we use the information we collect to:
- Tell our ad partners how their http://socialparasite.page/ ads are doing, and how to make them better. Some of this information is aggregated. For example, we would report to an advertiser that a certain percentage of people who viewed a Promoted Pin went on to visit that advertiser’s site. In other instances, this information isn’t aggregated. For example, we would let an advertiser know that a particular Promoted Pin has been saved by certain people. To find out more about reporting on Promoted Pins, please visit the Help Center.
- Send you marketing materials by email, text or push notification, depending on your account or operating system settings. Each time we send you marketing materials, we give you the option to unsubscribe.
- Identify your location and customize the content we show you. For example, if we know that you are based in San Francisco, we could show you Pins of local products. You can opt in to this in your device operating system settings.
- Allow searching with photos. For example, if you take a photo of a pair of shoes or a piece of furniture you like, you can ask us to show you similar items. You can opt in to this in your device operating system settings.
- Identify you across different browser sessions. This means if you log into http://socialparasite.page/ t from your phone (or any device), we’ll remember that you’re you and you won’t need to enter your login details each time you visit http://socialparasite.page/
Transferring your information:
- http://socialparasite.page/ is a worldwide service. By using http://socialparasite.page/ , you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside your home country, including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country.We take additional measures when information is transferred from the European Economic Area (EEA). This includes having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA. We also rely on European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers to countries outside the EEA.
Choices you have about your info:
- Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices regarding your information. If you have a http://socialparasite.page/ account, many of the choices you have on http://socialparasite.page/ are built directly into http://socialparasite.page/ or your settings. For example, you can:
- Edit information in your profile at any time, decide whether your profile is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your http://socialparasite.page/ account using your email address.
- Link or unlink your http://socialparasite.page/ account from other services (like Facebook, Google or Twitter). For some services (like Facebook), you can also decide whether or not to publish your http://socialparasite.page/ activity to that service.
- Create or be added to a secret board. Secret boards are visible to you and other collaborators in the board, and any collaborator may choose to make the board available to anyone else. For example, another collaborator can invite someone else to the board, make the board available to an app they use to view http://socialparasite.page/ , or even just take an image from the board and email it to their friends. For more information about secret boards, please visit our Help Center.
- Choose whether http://socialparasite.page/ will be customized for you using information from other websites or apps. If you have a http://socialparasite.page/ account and want to control how your offsite data is used to tailor your experience, you can visit your settings and update your “Personalization” preferences. If you don’t have a http://socialparasite.page/ account or don’t want us to customize http://socialparasite.page/ t for you when you’re signed out, you can opt out.
- Choose whether your purchases on http://socialparasite.page/ will be used to customize recommendations and ads for you. You can view and manage your purchase history by going to “Order history” in your settings and if you hide a purchase from your history, we won’t use it to customize http://socialparasite.page/ for you.
- Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your Pins and boards from http://socialparasite.page/ .Also, we support the Do Not Track browser setting and you can learn more about how it affects our collection and use of offsite data.In addition to the examples provided above, we offer other choices that you can learn more about in our Help Center.You also have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access http://socialparasite.page/ . For example:
- The browser you use lets you control cookies or other types of local data storage.
- Your mobile device lets you choose how and whether your location, photos, advertising identifiers and other data is shared with us.To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by your device or software provider.
How and when we share information:
- Anyone can see the public boards and Pins you create and the profile information you give us. We also make this public information available through what are called APIs (basically a technical way to share information quickly). For example, a partner can study what their most popular Pins are or how their Pins are being shared on http://socialparasite.page/ by using a http://socialparasite.page/ API. Some of the ways we use your information require us to share information with third parties, so we can provide your http://socialparasite.page/ / experience, make sure our customization is effective and comply with laws that apply to us. We share your information with:
- Other services (like Facebook or Google) when you decide to link your http://socialparasite.page/ Paccount to those services or publish your activity on http://socialparasite.page/ to them. For example, you can choose to publish your Pins to Facebook or Twitter . http://socialparasite.page/
- Merchants you purchase from on http://socialparasite.page/ t. When you buy something onv using your payment card, we share information necessary for you to make your purchase, such as your payment card information, contact information, and other information about the transaction with the merchant you’re buying from. For example, if you buy something on http://socialparasite.page/ t using Apple Pay, your card number isn’t shared with the merchant, but we still share contact and transaction information. We share this information because it’s necessary to make the purchase. The merchants treat this information in the same way as if you had made a purchase from their website directly, which means that their privacy policies and marketing policies apply to the information we share with them. For more information on what we share with merchants, see our Help Center.
- Online advertisers and third party companies that we or they use to audit or improve the delivery and performance of ads or content on websites and apps (for example, through Google Analytics). This includes what Pins or ads you were shown on http://socialparasite.page/ and whether or how you engaged with those Pins or ads, or other information about your activity on http://socialparasite.page/ t. Learn more about how we share information with online advertisers. To learn more about third party companies that analyze ad performance, please see our Help Center.
- Law enforcement agencies or government agencies. We only share information if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or http://socialparasite.page/ ; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Our wholly owned subsidiaries and affiliates. If we were to engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganisation, or similar transaction or proceeding that involves the transfer of the information described in this Policy, we would share your information with a party involved in such a process (for example, a potential purchaser).
How long we keep your information:
- We keep your information only so long as we need it to provide http://socialparasite.page/ to you and fulfill the purposes described in this policy. This is also the case for anyone that we share your information with and who carries out services on our behalf. When we no longer need to use your information and there is no need for us to keep it to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, we’ll either remove it from our systems or depersonalize it so that we can’t identify you.
Our policy on children’s information:
- Children under 13 are not allowed to use http://socialparasite.page/ t. If you are based in the EEA you may only use http://socialparasite.page/ if you are over the age at which you can provide consent to data processing under the laws of your country or if verifiable parental consent for your use of http://socialparasite.page/ has been provided to us. If you are a parent and you learn that your child is using http://socialparasite.page/ and you don’t want them to, please contact us.
- You have options in relation to the information that we have about you described below. To exercise these options, please contact us. If you’re an EEA user, you can:
- Access the information we hold about you. We’ll usually share this with you within 30 days of you asking us for it.
- Have your information corrected or deleted. You can update your information in your settings. If you have problems updating the information or if you would like us to delete it, contact us.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may still send you newsletters and updates about your account, such as when another user comments on one of your Pins. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission in Ireland or with your local supervisory authority.
How we make changes to this policy:
- We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use http://socialparasite.page/ after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.